Now that you’ve made your New Year’s resolutions to eat healthier, I’m here to ruin it with these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares. Push that green juice aside and say HELLO to the best no-bake dessert! These treats will legit comfort you through the coldest and darkest days of sweatpants season.
My recipe contains only four ingredients. Easy enough right? And it takes less than 30 minutes to make—high five! Admit it, your inner Rachael Ray is jumping up and down with joy right now.
I first tasted this dreamy treat from my boyfriend’s mom, Joyce. They have been a longtime favorite of mine—and by favorite, I mean don’t expect to get any when I’m around. Huge thank you to Joyce for introducing me to the peanut butter-chocolate-marshmallow world!
These marshmallow squares are the kind of treats you secretly eat after everyone else has gone to bed, so you’re not obligated to share them. They’re pillowy. Totally gooey. Rich. Glorious. They’re sway-your-hips-from-side-to-side good (yeah, that good!)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 8 to 9 cups mini marshmallows
- 1¼ cup graham crackers (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- - Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- - Roughly chop graham crackers into ½ inch pieces. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- - Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave at 80% power for 1 minute. Stir chocolate chips, then place back in microwave for 1.5 more minutes. Stir again until all of the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- - Add peanut butter to melted chocolate. Microwave at 80% power for about 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- - Place mini marshmallows in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the melted chocolate and peanut butter over the marshmallows; fold mixture until all marshmallows are covered. Add graham cracker pieces; fold mixture again.
- - Spread mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm—about 3 hours or overnight, if you prefer. When ready to serve, use the parchment paper to lift the bars out of the pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.